The Actor’s Toolbox
Learn more about the “business” of show business
If you’re new to the business of acting and looking for some guidance in how to best market yourself, DurantCom offers one-on-one hourly consultations – focusing on your specific questions and needs.
Are you putting your “best face forward” when submitting yourself for auditions? In today’s cyber-market, many audition calls are being handled via email. Are you sure you’re sending your headshot and resume to producers in a readable format?
Learn how to make a good first impression
There are a many things you can be doing right now to improve your chances at your next audition.
- Is your headshot and resume current, labeled correctly and ready to email at a moment’s notice?
- Do you know what agents are looking for when they’re scouting new talent?
- Your demo reel is your calling card. Does yours effectively put your best face forward?
- What specific training and resources will help you achieve your goals?
- Can you recognize a “too good to be true” scam if you saw one?
What’s in The Actors Toolbox
Private, confidential sessions cover a variety topics personalized to your individual needs such as resume writing, finding an agent or which training and workshops are best for you.
You have questions – let DurantCom help you with the answers. It’s a great way to invest in yourself!Contact Laura to set up an appointment